Processing in Canada - Fiancé (K-1) Visas
Follow the links below for a step-by-step guide to the fiancé visa process in Canada.
- Step 1: File a Petition (I-129F)
- Step 2: The U.S. Consulate General in Montreal will send you Packet 3 instructions letter (254KB PDF).
- Step 3: The Medical Examination
- Step 4: Scheduling an Appointment
- Step 5: The Day of the Interview
- Step 6: The Visa Adjudication
- Step 7: After You Receive Your Visa
During the entire visa application and interview process, you must tell the truth and give complete and accurate information. If you do not, your visa will be delayed or you may be found ineligible for a visa.